- Yuriy Andrushchenko, DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Altareturn
We are working with MindHunt for a couple of years and they helped us to identify, select and hire excellent IT specialists available on the market, including Ms Dynamics Nav Developers, .Net Developers, Test Engineers, System Engineers, Database and Business Intelligence professionals and many others. What I like in MindHunt is that they are able to understand exactly our recruiting needs AND fill vacancies for us in timely manner.
What Recruiting Process Looks Like?
Step #1: Recruiting
- We meet with you in order to discuss an open position in detail and to make a job description. - We define whom and where we will search and also timeframe for the search performance.
- Then we start investigating the market and searching candidates who have the needed knowledge, skills and motivation.
- We conduct phone interviews, in-person interviews with candidates and recommend the best ones to you.
- We organize the candidates interviewing process with you and after each interview we get a feedback from you and the candidates. We use this information to make some correction in the search.
- Сheck references from the previous work places.
Step #2: Offer
- After you have chosen the candidate whom you would like to make a job offer we help you to prepare the offer that will be accepted by the candidate.
- If much time was spent for searching candidates and holding interviews and the final candidate didn’t accept the offer, then all the efforts were vain.
- We do everything possible from our side in order to avoid this.
Step #3: Transition
- When the candidate has accepted the job offer and prepares himself for dismissal we give him an advice on how it is better to build a conversation with his manager.
- We also do everything possible for the employer not to retain the candidate.
- Declan Coleman, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, Wontok
"MindHunt helped us to find a great project manager in the Ukraine and he is still working with Wontok. I found Vadim to be very professional and dedicated to the task of finding great people"