Recruitment Agency Mindhunt is here to help.
8+ years we help businesses fill IT vacancies in Ukraine, including:
- CIO, CTO, VP of Engineering, Development Center Director
- Software Architect, Solution Architect
- Project Manager, Team Lead, Tech Lead
- C#/.Net Developer, ASP.Net Developer, .Net Core Developer, Azure Developer, WPF Developer
- React Developer, Angular Developer, Frontend Developer
- Backend Developer, Python Developer, Ruby Developer
- C++ Developer, С Developer, Embedded Developer, Firmware Developer
- Database Developer, SQL Developer, SSRS Developer, ETL Developer, BI Developer, Oracle Developer
- Android Developer, iOS Developer
- DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, System Administrator
- Microsoft NAV Developer, Business Central Developer
- Manual QA Engineer, Automation QA Engineer
- Technical Writer
- UI/UX Designer
Want us to review your vacancies and consult you for FREE?Click here and let us know about your vacancies >
How do we work?
In order to fill your vacancies, we contact hundreds of candidates.
We pass through our “filter” many candidates before we select those who have required skills and experience …and want to work in your company.
We already helped dozens of companies fill vacancies, including:
How we different?
We use a unique “Mindhunt Recruiting Methodology”, which consist of the following components:
- “Ideal Candidate Profile”. Based on several questions we’ll discover your real recruiting needs. As a result, after this short session, we both have a clear vision of open position, requirements, responsibilities, major problems to be a solver, compensation package, and other job-related details.
- “Recruiting Map”. On this stage, we map out industries and companies where we are going to look for ideal candidates. This helps you to have the right candidates in your office as soon as possible.
- “Ideal Candidate Magnet”. Based on the information you provide we create a document that describes your open position and sells it to potential candidates at the same time. It is like an advanced job description.
- “Talent Identification Process”. At this stage, we have all the information we need to start to do deep market research, name identification, approaching the best candidates available on the market and presenting your career opportunity in the most attractive manner. Statistics show that ONLY about 5% of candidates read ads as a means of finding new career opportunities. Thanks to the “Talent Identification Process” you reach out remaining 95% of candidates.
- “Three Phase Interview System”. With your recruiting needs in mind, we use our proven system for qualifying potential candidates, including preliminary screenings and personal interviews in order to discover skills, real motivation, and commitment to potential candidates. As a result, you RECEIVE the best talent available on the market right now and do not waste your time on unqualified candidates.
- “Accepted Job Offer Creator”. After you and candidate show serious interest in each other and indicate their desire to take the next step we help you generate a job offer which will satisfy both your budget and candidate’s salary expectations.
- “Counter Offer Prevention System”. Now you may think that when the job offer is accepted then the deal is closed… Not really. Because the current employer will DO attempts to retain the person. But here we use our special “counteroffer prevention system” and advice your candidate on how to build a conversation with current management about resignation and how to react if they try to retain him/her.
Here is what our clients say…
MindHunt helped us to find a great project manager in the Ukraine and he is still working with Wontok. I found MindHunt to be very professional and dedicated to the task of finding great people
– Declan Coleman, Senior Vice President, Product Development, Wontok
We are working with MindHunt for a couple of years and they helped us to identify, select and hire excellent IT specialists available on the market, including Ms Dynamics Nav Developers, .Net Developers, Test Engineers, System Engineers, Database and Business Intelligence professionals and many others. What I like in MindHunt is that they are able to understand exactly our recruiting needs AND fill vacancies for us in timely manner.
– Yuriy Andrushchenko, Director of Software Engineering, Altareturn
Auditdata doesn’t have recruitment capabilities in-house, so really we were looking for a long-term partner rather than just another recruitment agency. MindHunt has demonstrated end-to-end customer focused recruitment approach, deep knowledge of the IT market and solid experience in recruitment. I believe our cooperation with MindHunt has been rather productive and we have managed to successfully close several complex positions for senior software, firmware & QA engineers together. I would be happy to recommend MindHunt for future clients.
– Anna Aaen, Managing Director, Auditdata Ukraine
I am pleased to provide a reference for Vadim Lobarev. To my mind Vadim excels in recruiting and his interpersonal skills are impeccable. Should you be the one he offers a job opportunity, be sure you are a lucky person. I would highly recommend him as he is the best recruiter I have ever dealt with. Thanks to his advice I am now part of a strong management team at a dynamically developing company.
– Viktoria Korolchuk-Ivaschenko, Head of Investment Relations and PR, Rostok Holding
MindHunt helped us to close several very important vacancies in IT. They always respond in a timely manner to requests, respond on time, polite and considerate. Professionalism at the highest level.
Highly recommended!– Iryna Gyrenko, HR, Synevo Ukraine
SO — if you want to work with us and fill your vacancies like the examples above, keep reading…
Step 1Click here and let us know about your vacancies >
You’ll see a brief series of questions you’ll need to answer about your vacancies.
Nothing too crazy, I just need the basics about who are you looking for, etc. That way we can understand your situation before we talk and get right to business.
Answer these questions as accurately as possible, and be absolutely sure your contact information is correct so we can reach you.
Here’s What Will Happen Next
Once you’ve filled out the questionnaire, someone from MindHunt will contact you to speak more about your recruitment and gather more information so we can accurately plan out how to fill your vacancies.
You will hear from us within 24 business hours after submitting your application.
At that point, if you see the value in working together, great. We’ll talk and see if I’m able to take you on as a client.
If you don’t want to move forward, that’s fine too.
Worst case you would have received some free advice from my team and me which will help you fill your vacancies.
Ultimately this is for people who take action and know a good opportunity when they see one.
If that’s you, today is the day you step up and take your business to the next level.
Click the link below to fill short the for.Click here and let us know about your vacancies >
My team will be in touch ASAP to schedule a time to chat.