Dear Hunter on IT Professionals in Ukraine,
Some time ago one our client said to me:
“We were searching for candidates during last 6 months and filled zero vacancies, but MindHunt impressed us when closed 6 vacancies in 40 days …with high quality Senior Full Stack Developers and QA Engineers” – said me one of our clients when we celebrated the opening of their new development center in Ukraine.
Do you have the same problem?
I have good news because you are going to discover how to close your vacancies and finally forget about all your recruiting challenges once and for all.
My name is Vadim Lobarev, I’m founder or recruiting company MindHunt and IT Recruiting Expert focused on filing urgent IT vacancies in Ukraine with qualified candidates in a timely manner for IT companies from USA, Australia, and Europe which is looking for project managers, software engineers and other IT specialists in Ukraine.
In order to develop best-recruiting strategy and tactics …first we have to understand the environment. Right
So, in the next pages, we will cover situation on Ukrainian IT market so you get a clear picture of players, quantity of IT professionals and main trends.
Main facts about Ukrainian IT market.
Ukraine has the largest and fastest-growing number of IT professionals in Europe (100,000+ in 2017); its IT engineering workforce is expected to double to over 200,000 by 2020.
Ukrainian outsourcing companies offer a wide range of engineering capabilities, with most companies having already switched to agile development over the past few years.
The export volume of Ukraine’s software development and IT services reached at least some $2.3 billion in 2014, showing double-digit growth year after year. The US market is the main destination with an estimated 80% volume of exported services.
The English proficiency level among IT professionals has grown significantly over the past few years but remains lower than that of some other CEE countries.
How many outsourcing companies and R&D subsidiaries of global companies are working in Ukraine.
Ukraine is home to 1000+ IT Service Companies and over 100 R&D subsidiaries of global companies from a variety of industries, including telecoms, software, gaming, and e-commerce.
A significant part of these global companies entered the Ukrainian market indirectly, through M&As, joint R&D with an outsourcing component, or outstaffing service companies.
The United States remains Ukraine’s largest partner for joint R&D activities (around 45% of the companies involved), followed by EU countries and Israel.
Kyiv (Kiev) is the most popular location in Ukraine for opening an R&D center, concentrating over half of all such bases in the country. Other key cities for R&D activity include Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv (Lvov), Odessa, Kharkiv (Kharkov) and Vinnytsia.
How can you win a competition for talent in Ukraine and recruit your ideal candidates NOW?
In order to win a competition and attract IT professionals, your search has to cover both types of candidates active and passive.
Active candidates – people who are looking for a new job.
Passive candidates – people who are not looking for a new job and don’t visit job sites …but can review vacancies if somebody offers something interesting.
Let’s take, for example, C# Developers.
Based on information from LinkedIn, only 5% of C# Developers is “open for new career opportunities”.
If we subtract from this 5% people who are looking for relocation and people outside of Kiev …we get about 1-2%.
How to uncover and deliver your message to remaining 95% of people?
Great question. Please see next page to find an answer.
How to create a flow of candidates for your open vacancies?
To create a flow of candidates for your open vacancies and find IT professionals among thousands of IT specialists in Ukraine and put your message in front of them you should do:
- Deep market research
- Identify companies where needed IT professionals are working now
- Identify these IT professionals
- Contact them and sell your vacancy (Phone, Skype, Email, LinkedIn …and Different social networks and forums)
- Get their CVs
- Evaluate their skills and motivation
- Make irresistible job offer
- Predict and eliminate probability of counteroffer acceptance
WHEN you do deep market research, name identification, approaching best candidates available on the market and presenting your career opportunity in most attractive manner, good things happen:
- You will have detailed information about entire market
- You know in which companies your candidates work, want they do, what salary they receive / what salary they want and what is their motivation
- You just pick the best talents available on the market who showed interest in your vacancy and then interview them and present job offer to the candidate you choose
- You know what is real salary level on the market – not information from doubtful ‘salary reviewers’ – and can propose salary level corresponding to market reality
- If you need to fill similar position you can find right candidate very fast because you know all market
If you think that it is a lot of work …you COMPLETELY right.
Imagine how you’ll feel when you no longer have to deal with challenges to identify and attract qualified candidates for open vacancies, to present open vacancies to candidates with needed skills in such a way that increase chances to make them interested …so they send their CVs to you …imagine if you hire best available talents within market salary range on your open IT vacancies in Ukraine.
Imagine what it would be like to put each and every one of these challenges into the past where they belong.
Imagine that as a result, you’ll assemble a great team of IT professionals, deliver high-quality products and services, earn respect and appreciation from clients and colleagues …save time and money.
Well, you don’t have to “imagine” any longer – in fact:
I GUARANTEE that when you take advantage of everything included in recruiting service called “Laser Focused IT Recruiting in Ukraine” …you will hire great IT professionals with adequate salary on your open IT vacancies in Ukraine!
But first, let me tell you about my story.
As you already know, my name is Vadim Lobarev and I’m a founder of recruiting company MindHunt and a Ukrainian IT Recruiting Expert specializing in filling urgent IT vacancies in Ukraine with qualified candidates for IT companies from USA, Australia or Europe which is looking for IT specialists in Ukraine like you. In fact, I started in IT recruiting back to 2005 and my first search was Senior C# Developer and requirements were 2+ years of experience with C# or 5+ years of experience with C++. I worked only 1 month in recruiting and knew close to nothing about recruiting.
My first step was to buy and read the book “Visual C++ for dummies”. Why? Because I wanted to better understand the nature of the job I needed to fill and people who do this job in order to speak with them in the same language as much as I can.
Definitely, it hasn’t made a software programmer from me… but it allowed me to better understand what software programmers do.
Anyway… I struggled with filling vacancies because It was hard to find suitable candidates, sell them vacancy and qualify them.
So I had to learn different recruiting strategies and technics from best recruiters in the world. I read books and took training …and then tested what I learned in the real world to see what happen.
My recruiting results were improving and finally, I discovered an ultimate recruiting system which worked pretty well and always delivered great results when I used it.
Using this system, I was able to fill different IT vacancies for our clients from USA, Europe, Australia and Ukraine from entry level to top-level positions, including Software Engineers, Test Engineers, UI/UX Designers, Technical Writers, System and Network Administrators, Software Architects, Business and System Analysts, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Development Managers, Directors and other.
The end result was the creation of a very special recruiting service I’m going to describe right now on the next page.
Proven and high-quality recruiting service
“Laser Focused IT Recruiting in Ukraine”
Here is exactly what you get if you decide to use proven and high-quality recruiting service “Laser Focused IT Recruiting in Ukraine”.
- “Your Ideal Candidate Profile”. Based on several questions we’ll discover your real recruiting needs. As a result, after this short session, we both have a clear vision of open position, requirements, responsibilities, major problems to be a solver, compensation package, and other job-related details.
- “Recruiting Map”. On this stage, we map out industries and companies where we are going to look for ideal candidates. This helps you to have the right candidates in your office as soon as possible.
- “Ideal Candidate Magnet”. Based on the information you provide we create a document which describes your open position and sell it to potential candidates at the same time. It is like an advanced job description.
- “Advanced Talent Identification Machine”. At this stage, we have all information we need to start to do deep market research, name identification, approaching best candidates available on the market and presenting your career opportunity in most attractive manner. Statistics show that ONLY about 5% of candidates read ads as a means of finding new career opportunities. Thanks to “Advanced best talent identification machine” you reach out remaining 95% of candidates.
- “Three Phase Interview System”. With your recruiting needs in mind, we use our proven system for qualifying of potential candidates, including preliminary screenings and personal interviews in order to discover skills, real motivation, and commitment to potential candidates. As a result, you RECEIVE the best talent available on the market right now and do not waste your time on unqualified candidates.
- “Accepted Job Offer Creator”. After you and candidate show serious interest in each other and indicate their desire to take the next step we help you generate a job offer which will satisfy both your budget and candidate’s salary expectations.
- “Counter Offer Prevention System”. Now you may think that when the job offer is accepted then the deal is closed… Not really. Because the current employer will DO attempts to retain the person. But here we use our special “counteroffer prevention system” and advice your candidate how to build a conversation with current management about resignation and how to react if they try to retain him/her.
All told, that’s a pretty comprehensive service package.
Why Is MindHunt Reliable Recruiting Company?
- We combine 12+ years of experience in IT recruiting and executive search so we can use sophisticated executive search techniques to do deep market research, sell your vacancies to candidates and convince them to apply NOW
- Experience in filling vacancies for American and European IT companies with R&D centers in Ukraine
Well, you don’t have to take just my word for it…
We are working with MindHunt for a couple of years and they helped us to identify, select and hire excellent IT specialists available on the market, including Ms Dynamics Nav Developers, .Net Developers, Test Engineers, System Engineers, Database and Business Intelligence professionals and many others. What I like in MindHunt is that they are able to understand exactly our recruiting needs AND fill vacancies for us in timely manner.
— Yuriy Andrushchenko | Director of Software Engineering, Altareturn
VostokFinance Group has been using MindHunt successfully for several years now. We have been working with many different recruiters and MindHunt has one of highest placement and retention ratios across many different types of positions. We can only recommend them.
— Christian Schuller | CEO, VostokFinance Group
Vadim helped us to find a great project manager in the Ukraine and he is still working with Wontok. I found Vadim to be very professional and dedicated to the task of finding great people
— Declan Coleman, Wontok
Auditdata doesn’t have recruitment capabilities in-house, so really we were looking for a long-term partner rather than just another recruitment agency. MindHunt has demonstrated end-to-end customer focused recruitment approach, deep knowledge of the IT market and solid experience in recruitment. I believe our cooperation with MindHunt has been rather productive and we have managed to successfully close several complex positions for senior software, firmware & QA engineers together. I would be happy to recommend MindHunt for future clients.
— Anna Aaen, Managing Director, Auditdata Ukraine
Examples of our projects:
#1: American company with Head Office in NY, USA and development center in India decided to enter Ukrainian market and establish new development center from scratch.
- GOAL: Fill 5-6 vacancies, including Senior Software Developers (ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS) and QA engineers to launch development center
- WHAT WE DID:
– We identified and contacted 500+ potential candidates and recommended 29 candidates to our client for the position of Senior Software Developers.
– We identified and contacted 100+ candidates for QA engineer position and recommended 10.
– 4 vacancies of Senior Software Developers had been filled during 1,5 months
– 2 vacancies of QA Engineer had been filled during 2 weeks.
#2: American company with Head Office in Miami, USA and development center in Kiev, Ukraine needed high quality IT professionals.
- GOAL: Fill vacancies of Web Developers (ASP.Net MVC + React.JS), Microsoft NAV Developers, Senior SQL DBA, BI Developers, Systems Engineers, Technical Writers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers.
- WHAT WE DID: We contacted 500+ specialists for Web Developer positions, 100+ NAV Developers, 200+ BI Developers, 100+ SQL DBA, 200+ Systems Engineers, 100+ Technical Writers, 200+ UI/UX Designers, 400+ QA Engineers.
– 5 vacancies of Web Developers were filled
– 11 vacancies of QA Engineers were filled
– 2 vacancies of Systems Engineer were filled
– 3 vacancies of BI Engineers were filled
– 2 Technical Writer were hired
– 1 UI/UX Designer was hired
– 2 Microsoft NAV Developers were hired
#3: Australian company with the offshore team in Ukraine were looking for high-quality Project Manager to improve project management.
- GOAL: Find Project Manager who can improve work of offshore team …so projects will be delivered on time with expected quality.
- WHAT WE DID: We contacted 100+ project managers and interviewed finalists.
– Shortlist of 6 candidates
– The successful hiring of the best candidate.
How much does it “cost” for you?
Fee for recruiting service “Laser Focused IT Recruiting in Ukraine” is just 17% of annual gross salary
This SERVICE can help you find, interview and hire IT professionals with adequate salary on your open IT vacancies in Ukraine you’ve been looking for.
90 Days 100% Free of Charge
We take all risks on us because we invest our time and resources so you pay only for the result. But we don’t stop here…because if the selected candidate lives your company within 90 days for any reason we do one time FREE OF CHARGE replacement.
You simply cannot make mistake if you decide to work with us.
What to do next…
If you are interested to order our service called “Laser Focused IT Recruiting in Ukraine” please send your vacancies for review by clicking here >
CEO | MindHunt
P.S. If you have an immediate need, call me right now at +38 (050) 310-8784 or e-mail me the details at email@example.com. There is no charge to discuss your job with you and give you a cost estimate. And there is no obligation to buy.
P.P.S. Add me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/vadimlobarev/