Proven recruiting methodology
Do you want to fill urgent IT vacancies in Ukraine with qualified candidates in a timely manner using a proven recruiting methodology?
These 8 simple guidelines will help you recruit the best IT specialists
- Step 1: Critically important BEFORE starting to look for candidates is to have a clear vision of open position, requirements, responsibilities, major problems to be solver, compensation package, and other job-related details
- Step 2: Map out industries and companies where you are going to look for ideal candidates
- Step 3: Create a document that describes your open position and sell it to potential candidates at the same time. It is like a job description on steroids.
- Step 4: Contact active & passive candidates. Statistics show that ONLY about 25% of candidates read ads as a means of finding new career opportunities. How do you know that your story has reached the best of the best? What is your plan to reach the other 75%? Your plan is to do deep market research, name identification, approaching the best candidates available on the market, and presenting your career opportunity in the most attractive manner.
- Step 5: Test readiness of potential candidates to accept your job offer… to make sure that the job offer is presented only to those candidates who are ready to accept it AND are not inclined to accept a counter-offer from current employer.
- Step 6: Get detailed information about the Ukrainian IT market and salary levels to make sure that you offer to your candidates a market-level salary.
- Step 7: Do professional interviews and follow a proven system that allows you to discover the skills, real motivation, and commitment of any candidate you interview so far.
- Step 8: When you decide to work with an IT recruiting agency in Kyiv, Ukraine, make sure that you are free of any risks — is protected by a guarantee that if you make a hiring mistake and the specialist leaves your company (or you fire him) within 90 days…you have free of charge fast replacement guarantee.
An efficient recruiting process must follow simple steps. The good news is that you don’t have to create it from scratch. You may use a proven recruiting methodology that consists of 8 simple steps.