IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Azure Data Analyst (Cloud Big Data)
Data management platform (DMP) based on Big Data technologies, Hadoop ecosystem and cloud computing.
Official salary and security according to the Ukrainian law, annual bonus, paid sick leave and vacation, financial aid in different life situations, possibility to work remotely, flexible working hours, medical and life insurance, Microsoft certification
Preparing business requirements and technical specification by transformation Customer idea to real use cases;
Develop analytical data sets in Azure or internal Big Data Environments which can be used for analytics and data science;
- Supporting the data products in identifying and revising issues;
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing;
- Preparing Product documentation.
- 4+ years in Data Engineer, Data Analyst or another quant-focused field;
- Experience in database technology with solid understanding and hands-on skills with SQL (is a must);
- Ability to understand, translate and map business and product questions into analysis projects;
- Ability to analyze large datasets;
- Experience building large scale data sets in Azure, AWS, Hadoop or similar big data environments;
- Agile knowledge;
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is a plus.
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved company in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
- Onboarding program which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.