IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
BackEnd Tech Lead (NodeJS)
Is a cloud based fully integrated ERP system for the shipping industry. The main goal of the product is to allow shipping companies to improve productivity, efficiency and safety levels, while reducing costs. The solution enables increased automation and streamlining of processes, creating pre-defined work flows and reducing the usage of email and paper.
Competitive salary, A flexible working schedule, remote or office in Kyiv (BC Gulliver), 20 days of paid vacation + 5 days paid sick leaves, PE accounting, Premium medical insurance, MacBook Pro 16” or Lenovo
- Become the technical focal point for the development efforts of an agile team and group alongside hands-on development.
- Work as part of the team in order to ensure successful task delivery and provide
solutions for business needs both in the short and the long term.
- Provide technical leadership by coaching and mentoring team members
- Verify and maintain a high level of development and delivery standards for your
team as defined by the group’s policies.
- 7+ years experience in Software Development
- 5+ years’ experience with NodeJS
- 2+ years’ experience with MongoDB
- 2+ years working experience as a Team/Tech Lead
- Experience with Express.js
- Practical experience with microservices architecture and event-based systems.
- Familiarity with OOP design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience working with international technical managers and colleagues.
- English – Upper-Intermediate
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Hands-on experience with AWS and its services.
- Comfortable working with Linux as a production environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Practical experience with one or more of the following: performance analysis and optimizations, relational databases, REST API design, data streaming, and additional cloud platforms.
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- A flexible working schedule, remote
- 20 working days of paid vacation + 5 working days of paid sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Working equipment by request
- Challenging tasks and great opportunities for self-development every day
- A healthy work-life balance