IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Business Analyst @ FinTech
Mobile and web applications for consumer lending with an ambition to expand into non-performing consumer loan recovery, alternative consumer lending scoring, and other related activities
Kyiv, 1 Sumska str., BC Citizen Park
Competitive salary fixed in USD, 24 days of vacation, 10 official holidays, western work environment, participation in local and international conferences. Opportunity to work remotely or in the Kyiv office.
- Requirements elicitation and analysis, interpretation of business requirements to functional requirements
- Requirements lifecycle management (trace, maintain, assess changes, prioritize and approve)
- Requirements specification and modeling
- Close communication with customer and development team
- Conducting UATs (user acceptance testing)
- 1+ years of experience in the IT industry (business analysis, quality assurance and/or project management functions)
- Understanding of SDLC (software development lifecycle) and common Agile techniques
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation, APIs analysis experience
- Experience in writing user stories, use/test cases, acceptance criteria
- Upper-intermediate English
- Technical, finance, math, analysis educational background
- Logical and getting things done mentality, team-player
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Excel, SQL, UML, Jira, Confluence
- Certifications (business analysis, quality assurance and/or project management)
- Experience in wireframes development, understanding the main trends in mobile development UX/UI
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Western corporate culture and work environment that provides many opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Comfortable office in the Kyiv city center.
- Personal development through training courses, conferences, certifications.
- Flexible working schedule with the opportunity to work from home from time to time.
- Business trips to South Asia.