IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
C++ Software Engineer (High-Frequency Trading)
High-Frequency Trading (HFT) systems, based on proprietary algorithms and highly mathematical cores
Competitive salary, flexibility in working remotely under the daily supervision of WhatsApp/zoom/other remote technology. Alternatively, you can come to work in our office in Cyprus.
- This job involves the design and implementation of an ultra-low latency trading system.
- Work will be done in Linux C++.
- We are looking for a developer with experience in ultra-low latency (microseconds) HFT systems. He must have experience in the core development of order trading and market data processing.
- The candidate must have rich experience with Linux C++ concurrency, shared memory, lock-free multithreading programming, design and implementation of systems that can concurrently handle massive amounts of the data from multiple sources.
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Advantage: ideally the candidate will have familiarity/experience in these topics: HFT, CME/ICE/Eurex API, Fast protocol, Matching engines, implied pricing of Futures contracts.
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- If you want to fit in with a small elite R&D team and to be exposed to the wonderful world of Algo-Trading, we are just the right place for you.
- Competitive salary