IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
DevOps& Release Engineer
Sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains
Kyiv, 23A Sichovykh Striltsiv (Artema)
Competitive salary package, comprehensive health insurance, an annual paid vacation of 24 business days to support healthy work/life balance. Remote work or mix with the office.
- As a member of the company’s development group, you will become part of the software team developing sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology distribution chains.
- You will be a main player defining our new DevOps setup together with development teams and a team-members in Canada.
- Your main responsibilities will be developing, managing and optimizing continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) processes including but not limited to managing release process & its automation, supporting development environments and configurations in Microsoft Azure cloud, consult internal & external customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling; CI/CD etc.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud, AzureDevOps:
- ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure Kubernetes, Azure SQL, Azure Storage Account
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Experience with Azure Active Directory basics:
- Azure AD authentication
- Users and groups
- Experience in setting up CI/CD for .NET projects by managing, developing, and building CI/CD pipeline, including:
- Check code quality
- Unit, integration and functional tests implementation
- PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation
- Environments strategy understanding 5+ years of Microsoft technologies experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible)
- Great communication skills to be able to collaborate with development teams across different locations for delivering high-end software solutions to the customers
- Able to find solutions to complex issues, “outside the box thinking”
- Experienced in handling changing requirements within limited time frame
- Always focused on updating your own and your team’s knowledge with the latest and greatest tools
- Familiar with working according to the SCRUM methodology or similar Agile processes
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good spoken and written English
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Modern office facilities in central Kyiv and the opportunity to work remotely