The software-hardware team successfully developing medical devices and applications
Kyiv, 23A Sichovykh Striltsiv (Artema)
Competitive salary package, comprehensive health insurance, an annual paid vacation of 24 business days to support healthy work/life balance, remote work.
As a member of the development group, you will become part of the software-hardware team successfully developing medical devices and applications. Your main responsibility will be the design & development of embedded firmware used in our Audiological equipment.
- Complete firmware development life cycle from requirements analysis, design, development, testing, hardware integration testing, and trouble-shooting
- Design & Development of the embedded firmware used in our Audiological equipment. The firmware is directly communicating to the hardware without using a RTOS (Real-time operation system).
- Delivering quality projects to meet the expectations of both internal and external customers
- Take part in a major upgrade of our new generation hardware
- Working closely together with our software team in Kyiv and our hardware development team in Denmark
- Solid technical background & experience
- Well-founded structured, detailed and analytical approach to finding simple solutions for complex problems
- Open-minded and able to see possibilities despite dynamic and hectic daily life
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- It is natural for you to be pro-active and take charge of the situations – situational leadership approach in daily work
- Excellent communication, planning, prioritization and task management skills
- Self-driven, able to work independently and motivated by challenging tasks that should be created from scratch
- Experienced in managing large firmware solutions which have broad control spectrum
- Experienced in handling changing requirements and/or requirements without clear specification
- Extensive hands-on experience in multiple projects in design, development, testing and troubleshooting of embedded firmware products
- Eager to learn and broaden your technical knowledge
- Excited about industry domain and product knowledge
- Able and willing to be a team player, work in teams, showcase flexibility, facilitate team knowledge sharing, learning culture, and teamwork
- 5+ years of experience in C programming embedded firmware development (your second native language)
- Experience with real-time audio DSP processing (Multi-channel)
- Experience with Multiplayer USB HID protocol communication
- Experience with USB audio with a rate feedback mechanism
- Experience with compiler e.g. IAR and ARM processors
- Experience and facility using hardware debugging tools
- Experience with version control tools e.g. AzureDevOps.
- Familiarity with software release process and development of medical devices.
- Flair for mixed-signal hardware design.
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
- A M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Modern office facilities in central Kyiv
- Possibility of remote work