IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world-leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
Competitive compensation with an annual review, medical insurance, flexible working hours, paid training and courses, 32 day-offs (vacation & sick days).
- Design and Implement complex features in our Conversational Cloud Platform
- Work closely with the other team members to design, build, test and release our new features
- Drive the adoption of new and exciting technologies
- Build, test, operate, and maintain fullstack (front-end, back-end, integration, databases, queues, etc) software solutions
- Take part in software design, architecture discussion, and code reviews
- Work closely with our product and design teams
- Contribute to code standards, quality, and the introduction of new tools that help achieve the highest levels of excellence
- 2+ years of experience in developing Backend microservices, using node.js, proficient with database technologies both NoSql and rational, queue technologies such as kafka, streaming, caching, and more
- Highly organized and methodological
- Has a can-do attitude and ability to see the bigger picture involving business aspects as well as operational excellence.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies – Advantage
- Has an ability to work in a global organization with stakeholders – Advantage
- Relevant academic background – Advantage
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- You will work on long-term product development in the Conversational AI sphere for famous brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon
- Competitive compensation with an annual review, medical insurance, flexible working hours, paid training and courses, 32 day-offs (vacation & sick days)
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- You will not worry about stability in your life because you will have a stable and long-term job
- You will practice and improve your English because you will work together with colleagues from the USA