IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Audit/security of smart contracts
Competetive salary, opportunity to work remotely in any location, flexible schedule
- We are seeking an experienced Golang auditor with verifiable experience in leading and performing code reviews, security audits to help us review and audit smart contracts. In this role you will be responsible for manual code review and auditing of various codes based on Golang. You will work closely with company co-founders and team. Security is critical, so a strong attention to detail is a must.
- We welcome applicants from anywhere in the world, but given the collaborative nature of Solidity auditing the hours you choose must overlap with GMT+2 time zones.
Day In Life:
- Keeping tasks in up-to-date state
- Pull-Requests/Merge-Requests review
- Participation in team calls
- Practical experience with Golang programming language
- Expert level understanding of Golang and development tools
- At least 1 year (2+ years preferred) of demonstrable experience in auditing high-quality Golang contracts
- Good understanding of Ethereum and Solidity
- Ability to appropriately scope and rapidly prototype complete feature sets given a high degree of autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: can effectively explain decisions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Prior auditing work on security-focused projects
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Understanding of various DeFi protocols and the implications of contract interactions (relevant to future integrations with partners)
- Passionate about Web3.0 and the related Blockchain and CryptoCurrency projects.
- Experience with such tools as Jira, Slack etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with passionate stakeholders and users
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Global exposure in a fast-growing market
- Multi-National Team
- Hybrid Work Culture
- Competitive salary
- Zero bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule