IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
International Delivery Manager
Sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains
Competitive salary package, comprehensive health insurance, an annual paid vacation of 24 business days to support healthy work/life balance. Remote work
The delivery organization of the company is the center for all customer projects and therefor they need a strong “International
Delivery Manager” (here after called IDM that can actively lead and contribute the Professional Services (PS)
IDM will report to VP Customer Success and have a formal project delivery and people responsibility. Each project
is run by an Project Manager, who plans and coordinates the effort between the implementation
managers and the software development group if changes are required in the customer solution. IDM will also have
to and enjoy taking on responsibility as a “playing coach” for some major projects.
IDM will build a highly productive and customer centric delivery factory. This will include standardizing of processes
and systems to maximize deliverables according to incoming orders from customers and sales.
IDM will have the overall responsibility to drive the Professional Services function forward by delivering customer
projects within the expected time, quality, and budget.
- Establish clear overview of the resource capacity, plans, delivery so the customer projects can be delivery
- Own the project governance model for implementation of the solutions to our customer.
- Implement clear KPI’s for delivery.
- Be responsible for quoting of major PS engagements and projects, i.e. preparing Statement of Work and
communicating commitments within engagement
- Proactively drive project ROI i.e. work planned / done vs what was agreed in SOW and align it with
customers and commercial team
- Drive some of the major projects as the project manager, if needed
- Manage 8+ people across company’s global locations within Professional Services organization.
- Provide complete delivery visibility through reporting and status meetings with company’s leadership and
- Implement tools to handle the projects deliveries, e.g. people capacity planning, project work progress etc
- Manage the resources utilization and keep idle capacity % at a reasonable level
- Ensure solutions delivery according to the agreements (SOW) made with the customers
- Keep customer satisfaction high
- Manage the team of PS consultants
- Optimize Professional Service process and systems to make successful projects deliveries.
- Successful delivery your own projects as project manager according to deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years in a role as delivery/team lead/manager with managerial responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in running a professional service team and know how to optimize delivery
KPI’s incl. efficiency of resource allocation, mange idle capacity and billable hours ratios, manage
cooperation with 3 rd parties etc.
- Min 3-4 years of project management or consulting service experience
- Relevant master’s degree, e.g. IT, engineering, business administration, or else.
- Experienced with delivering implementation projects and set-up productivity initiatives within professional
- A structured and pro-active approach towards designing and implement efficient processes and systems
and experienced within software development lifecycle, software tools and technologies.
- A team player, comfortable navigating between many stakeholders at once but also a strong people leader
and communicator, who is effective at bringing people together and fostering a collaborative and results-
oriented team environment.
- A customer- and result-focused mindset and will go the extra mile to make things happen and deliver on
and beyond expectations.
- The right candidate doesn’t necessarily need to have years of experience with hearing aids and audiology,
but you are naturally curious and like to understand technical solutions and how they create value for the
- Solid technical background in software development (C#/.Net or similar) and/or development
operations (QA, CI/CD Automation)
- 3+ years in leadership role (tech/team lead, project/practice manager), leading by example
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and practices
- Extensive experience with SDLC management tools, specifically with Azure DevOps will be a big plus
- Well-founded analytical approach to finding simple solutions for complex problems
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Proactive leadership approach in daily work
- Excellent communication, planning and task management skills
- Self-driven, eager to learn and broaden own knowledge as well as facilitate team knowledge sharing,
learning culture and teamwork
- Excellent English and communication skills with good sense of humor
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely