Content management solutions that provide seamless access to content via desktop, web, and mobile. allowing users to save files from any application directly into a secure & compliant content repository.
37/1 Anri Babriusa street, Prestige Hall
Competitive salary, bonuses, 20 paid vacation days, 7 paid sick days, opportunity to work remotely during the quarantine.
We have 2 vacancies:
- Middle Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer with an opportunity to become a Tech Java Lead
You will develop the key components of the product suite. You will understand requirements, design the solution and implement it in the code. You will be challenged to support the rapid evolution of the software through validation methods that are both nimble, but also effective enough to drive the quality appropriate to the enterprise-class software.
As a member of the Product Development team, you will:
- Drive the implementation of key components in the Insight product suite.
- Design, develop, and deliver new exciting features to meet our customers’ needs.
- Continuously explore new technologies and integrate them with our product to support the product
- Perform peer code review to maintain product stability and security.
- Deliver high-quality software.
- Be encouraged to incorporate new methods in the software development processes to enhance the
development & communication efficiency.
- Assist in the pre-sales process with the COSI Sales team and provide release support to customer
product deployment teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Java 2+ years (Middle) and 6+ years (Senior)
- Core Java library
- Servlets API
- Spring MVC
- Webservices server-side and client custom implementations
- Fluent in HTML and CSS. HTML5 and CSS3 features would be an advantage
- English – upper-intermediate
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Performance and memory profiling
- High load server-side implementations
- Usability expertise
- Responsive Web design
- Cross-browser development experience
- Experience integrating with web services
- Experience in using containerized application technologies (docker, K8S)
- Strong background in developing complex enterprise-class software running on server platforms
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Full-time employment on a contractual basis
- Paid annual vacation & sick leave
- Office in downtown Kiev
- Working in the international team, in an Agile environment
- Opportunity to enroll in educational courses, participate in conferences, etc.
- Tea/Coffee, cookies, fruits