IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Lead Full Stack Developer (NodeJS+React)
The platform where Instagram influencers and brands can meet each other to create advertising campaigns.
Kyiv, BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter
Competitive salary, 20 days of vacation+ plus bank holidays, 100% paid sick days, MacBooks. Opportunity to work either remotely or at the office (Kyiv, BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter).
50% of all responsibilities – management, 50% development
- Facilitate daily team meetings;
- Guide iteration planning for the team
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in the team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience with JS
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Experience with State management tools (e.g. Redux, etc)
- Experience of aesthetically pleasing cross-device UX design.
- Experience in code performance analysis
- Proven experience in Unit tests creation
- Extensive knowledge of CSS, HTML5, SCSS, CSSModules, PostCSS
- Experience in developing API on the server side: WebSockets, REST, GraphQL
- CI/CD processes implementation
- Knowledge and experience according to Scrum methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
- Working experience with building a microservice architecture
- Understanding and experience with event-driven architecture
- Experience in developing and scaling server applications in AWS ecosystem
- GraphAPI or other social network APIs (TikTok, Twitter)
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Mentoring experience
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Сooperation directly with a client from the UK
- PE Accounting and Registration
- Opportunity to implement your ideas by communicating directly with the company’s management
- Ability to try yourself in modern technologies and approaches
- Training courses and opportunity for growth
- 20 days holiday per year + plus bank holidays
- 100% sick leave
- A shiny Macbook
- A Headspace subscription
- Healthcare & Gym
- Flexible schedule (no time trackers)