Internal software for the company (B2B services provider)
Lviv, 55, K. Levytskogo str.
Competitive salary, international trainings, 24 business days of vacancies, paid sick leave days, medical insurance, relocation package (3 months rent covered), etc.
- Be a Team Lead role for the PHP Developer team, where there are no members currently in Lviv, but we are planning for four more;
- Help technically and manage a team of developers;
- Understand customer needs, be the link between your team of developers and the internal customer, manage the delay of development;
- Be mobile a couple of weeks a year to go in France or others company’ sites.
- Experience of at least 5 years in developing Web applications in one of the following
frameworks: Symfony (2, 3, or 4)/ Laravel/ Zend;
- OOP, MVC;
- Familiarity with Git;
- Mysql – experience in creating and optimizing databases;
- HTML/ CSS, Jquery;
- Fluency in English
- team player, self-motivated, loyal & collaborative;
- excellent analytical, conceptual, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills;
- excellent communications skills, able to work effectively with business users to understand and clarify requirements as well as educate and resolve end user issues.
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Unit/ functional testing;
- Linux basic.
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Long-term job at stable international B2B services provider
- To be a PHP Team Leader and grow your own team of 6-8 people
- Work in an international environment with colleagues from different countries
- Competitive salary, business trips, international training