Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world-leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
Competitive compensation with an annual review, medical insurance, flexible working hours, paid training and courses, 32 day-offs (vacation & sick days).
- Take full PM responsibility for the project as expected by the PMI based practices. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communication, risks, stakeholders expectations and clients satisfaction.
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with Chapter Lead
- Be a Servant Leader
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities.
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing company’s processes improvements and drive the change where needed.
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demoes, progress reports, retrospectives, payments, etc.).
- Project’s reporting, including documentation, reporting, performance monitoring, etc.
- 4+ years of solid experience in Project Management in international IT companies
- English – Advanced
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong experience in risk management
- Experience with enterprise-grade projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in stakeholders management and conflict resolutions
- Business ethical attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Product mindset
- Able to make and own decisions
- Passionate about clear project documentation
- Experience working with Clients based in North America
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- You will work on long-term product development in the Conversational AI sphere for famous brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon
- Competitive compensation with an annual review, medical insurance, flexible working hours, paid training and courses, 32 day-offs (vacation & sick days)
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- You will not worry about stability in your life because you will have a stable and long-term job
- You will practice and improve your English because you will work together with colleagues from the USA