IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Project Manager @ FinTech
The best loan management software platform for small to mid-sized online lenders who are working hard to compete with big banks on a lean operating budget. It’s the only lending software platform that empowers users with a comprehensive solution that includes a sophisticated proprietary credit risk scorecard in addition to all the standard automation functionality.
Competitive salary, opportunity to work remotely in any city in Ukraine or in Kharkiv office, bonuses, medical insurance
- Managing the production of the required deliverables.
- Planning and monitoring several projects.
- Work closely with the client’s team by reporting project status.
- Team management and processed coordination across teams (Business analysis Development, QA, Support).
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- At least 3+ years of experience in managing technology/online/business projects in a professional environment involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in leading several projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in SQL, XML, JSON.
- Ability to assess performance and recommend new measures to improve performance.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate highly effective, productive, and motivational leadership skills.
- Perfect communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Stable successful Global company
- Long term job
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Bonuses, including performance-based bonuses