IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Project manager (hardware)
Sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains
Competitive salary package, comprehensive health insurance, an annual paid vacation of 24 business days to support healthy work/life balance. Remote work
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person that is ready to take on a job role as a Project Manager for hardware development of the new generation medical device
- As a Project Manager, you will be running a delivery of the new hardware product that has to move into production next year
- Manage the design, development, and production of the medical hardware products, so they are released on time, on budget, in coordinated manner and with high quality within international environment.
- Manage new hardware development and hardware maintenance projects in line with our project management process and according to Medical Directive ISO 13485.
- Estimating, planning, coordination, risk handing and budgeting the project deliveries. This is done together with our internal products owner, architect, compliance, development team and our external designer, hardware developers, suppliers, and our external production.
- Planning, coordinating, and setting-up products into production.
- Project Management of the internal projects
- 3-5 years of experience with project management within hardware development and production of hardware.
- Experience with the Agile and PRINCE2 principles using Azure DevOps and Aras PLM to handle our projects.
- Strong experience in using software application for handling project deliveries, budgets and creating BOM for product.
- Very structured, proactive and detail oriented in handling the project deliveries.
- Strong communication skills, who is effective ensure results-oriented team environment between over international partners, consulting, and production.
- Relevant education such as MsC, BsC or similar.
- Experience in product development life cycle management, preferably with medical devices
- Fluent English written and spoken
- No need to have years of experience with hearing aids and audiology, but should be naturally curious to understand technical solutions and how they create value for the end-users
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Project Management certification Agile Coach/PRINCE2
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely