IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
React + NodeJS Developer
The platform where Instagram influencers and brands can meet each other to create advertising campaigns.
Kyiv, BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter
Competitive salary, working hours are 9-17 UK time (11-19 Kyiv time), 25 days of vacation, 5 paid sick days, MacBooks. Opportunity to work either remotely or at the office (Kyiv, BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter).
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Take ownership of the Front-End development;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in the team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience with React.
- Good working experience with NodeJS, Postgres, GraphQL
- Experience with State management tools (e.g. Redux, etc)
- Experience of aesthetically pleasing cross-device UX design.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS, HTML5.
- Experience in code performance analysis
- Proven experience in Unit tests creation
- Proven experience in developing rich user interfaces for desktop and mobile browsers
- Proven experience using build tools (Rollup, Webpack, Parcel)
- Knowledge of npm-scripts
- CSSModules, PostCSS
- Storybook or any other component-based development
- Proven experience with functional/utility libraries (Ramda, Lodash)
- WebSockets, REST
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Working experience with building a microservice architecture
- GraphAPI or other social network APIs (TikTok, Twitter)
- Advanced English level
- Mentoring experience
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Opportunity to create a world-class product for the fast-growing industry – influencer marketing and social media
- Attractive salary and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely or in the office (or mix)
- A shiny Macbook
- A Headspace subscription