IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Senior Backend Node.js Developer
The platform where Instagram influencers and brands can meet each other to create advertising campaigns.
Kyiv, BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter
Competitive salary, working hours are 9-17 UK time (11-19 Kyiv time), 25 days of vacation, 5 paid sick days, MacBooks. Opportunity to work either remotely or at the office (Kyiv, BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter).
- The Senior backend Node.js Developer plays a key role in developing new user-facing features for our platform that is constantly evolving through new features and technologies.
- You’ll be passionate about the influencer landscape and have an excellent understanding of the use and role of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok) and how best to apply these.
- The role requires a proactive, resourceful and experienced Backend developer who works collaboratively with the team and takes ownership of the tech stack.
- Develop new user-facing features on the backend side
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Take ownership of the Backend development;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in the team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js.
- Good working experience with Postgres, GraphQL (Apollo Federation would a plus)
- Experience in messaging queues / asynchronous communication
- Experience in code performance analysis and database queries optimization
- Proven experience in Unit tests creation
- Knowledge of npm-scripts, Docker and *nix based operating systems
- Proven experience with functional/utility libraries
- WebSockets, REST
- Experience with AWS
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Working experience with building a microservice architecture
- GraphAPI or other social network APIs (TikTok, Twitter)
- Advanced English level
- Mentoring experience
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Opportunity to create a world-class product for the fast-growing industry – influencer marketing and social media
- Attractive salary and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely or in the office (or mix)
- A shiny Macbook
- A Headspace subscription