IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Senior NodeJS or Fullstack Developer
- Highly loaded B2B payment platform for e-commerce. The platform allows you to make payments quickly and securely. The client will be able to choose as many payment providers for his site as he wants and as many as technically able to integrate them. There will also be a personal account with analytics for all contractors/buyers (where the transaction came from, what amount, or re-payment, quantitative and qualitative data).
- The competitive advantage is the integration in 2-3 clicks without a developer on the client’s side and the fact that our entire solution is completely in the cloud. Development from scratch has been going on for about a year.
- At present, payments are possible only in classic currency. Cryptocurrency payments may be made once the product is stable in the market.
- We use only new technologies. No overtime and time trackers.
- 17 developers + service stations (4 pure backends and all other full stack and frontend). The team has a Product Manager who can be contacted independently or through Lida with questions about tasks or projects. On project 2 Backend Team Leads and reports will need one of them.
The trial period is 3 months and during this time Team Lead will be onboard and help in mastering the fintech of the product/data.
- Back-end: Node.js (14 version) / Express / Koa, gRPC / GraphQL / REST, Cassandra (ScyllaDB), DynamoDB, AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio.
- Front-end: React, Apollo+Federation, Material-UI, Figma + Zeplin, Cypress, Sentry.io, everything in TS (we love type generators so no need to write types by hands).
- Microservices everywhere. Now there are more than 120 of them.
All daily tasks are solved with the help of JIRA. The backend team works on two weekly sprints. There are not many rallies or groomings, only daily rallies for 15-20 minutes every day at 11:00. The processes are quite flexible, so if there is a problem, the rally is scheduled based on its existence.
All doors are always open! If you have ideas for improving the code, project, or processes, then your constructive opinion is important for the company.
We have already received licenses for transactions and signed contracts with Mastercard, PayPal + payment providers. Active development for at least another 2 years. For the next 6 months, the main tasks are the integration of payment providers.
- Work remotely in Ukraine or other countries in time zones from GMT to GMT +5
- Attractive salary
- Paid vacation (20 days a year), and sick days
- Medical insurance
- Training and education
- Corporate/team/special events
- You will participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment.
- You will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones.
- You will take care of application performance and scalability.
- You will set up a development environment, and cover your code with tests.
- 5+ years of experience in Node.js development
- Experience with JS web frameworks, e.g., Express
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB)
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
- Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
- Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux;
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
- Kafka, Rabbit MQ;
- Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), Cloud (GCP or AWS);
- Knowledge of Financial Technology and Payment processing.
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Working in FinTech StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy;
- Complex and interesting tasks – real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
- Remote work from Ukraine or other countries in timezones GMT to GMT+5
- Flexible working hours and balance work
- Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days;
- Medical insurance;
- Training and education;
- Corporate/team/special events.