IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Software Engineer in Test
A postage-stamp-sized Bluetooth beacon that can be attached almost anywhere – on clothing, on medicine bottles, inside appliances, even behind wallpaper. It operates without a battery and collects energy from the waves around it: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular signals.
Silver Breeze Centre, 1V Pavla Tychyny Avenue, Kyiv, 02000
Competitive salary, cutting edge technologies, opportunities for professional growth. Remote job with 2 days in the office.
- We are looking for an experienced engineer to lead test automation development and help scaling the world of IoT by developing unique software and hardware solutions. If you love to work with interesting people from all disciplines: big data, analog/digital design, building unique battery-free sensors that will make a difference – we are waiting for you.
- Take an active role in feature-version and pre-release processes.
- Plan, analyze, design, and execute manual and automated tests, include E2E, API and system tests of new and existing features.
- Report, analyze and optimize the automation framework and tests.
- Formalize specs for E2E, API and system tests.
- Maintain and control the feature-bug fixing process and bug life cycle.
- Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues.
- Participate in feature planning, version planning and work in Agile- Scrum teams.
- Take ownership of the company’s quality goals.
- Take major responsibility on CI quality assurance.
- Work closely with other developers, product and architects.
- At least 3 years of experience in test automation, API in particular.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Scala/Java/Python.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership and carry out tasks end-to-end
- Strong debugging skills
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS.
- DevOps knowledge and familiarity with Docker, Cloud environment, & CI/CD tools – Must have
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Participate in the development of cutting edge product in IoT
- Excellent professional growth opportunities
- Working with new technologies
- Opportunity to work from home