IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Audit/security of smart contracts
Competetive salary, opportunity to work remotely in any location, flexible schedule
- We are seeking an experienced Solidity auditor to help us review and audit smart contracts. You will work closely with company co-founders and team. Security is critical, so a strong attention to detail is a must.
- We welcome applicants from anywhere in the world, but given the collaborative nature of Solidity auditing the hours you choose must overlap with GMT+2 time zones.
Day In Life:
- Keeping tasks in up-to-date state
- Pull-Requests/Merge-Requests review
- Participation in team calls
- Practical experience with Solidity programming language
- Expert level understanding of Solidity and development tools
- Embedded Databases (LevelDB, RocksDB or similar)
- At least 1 year (2+ years preferred) of demonstrable experience in auditing high-quality Solidity contracts
- Ability to appropriately scope and rapidly prototype complete feature sets given a high degree of autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: can effectively explain decisions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Prior auditing work on security-focused projects
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Understanding of various DeFi protocols and the implications of contract interactions (relevant to future integrations with partners)
- Experience with Web2 technologies and frameworks like serverless backends, GraphQL, JWTs, etc.
- Experience using cloud-based architectures, such as microservices or serverless, running in an AWS or Azure environment.
- Passionate about Web3.0 and the related Blockchain and CryptoCurrency projects.
- Experience with such tools as Jira, Slack etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with passionate stakeholders and users
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Global exposure in a fast-growing market
- Multi-National Team
- Hybrid Work Culture
- Competitive salary
- Zero bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule