IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
JS Solutions Architect
The platform where Instagram influencers and brands can meet each other to create advertising campaigns.
Kyiv, BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter
Competitive salary, A flexible working schedule, remote or A+ office (BC Gulliver), 20 days of paid vacation + 100% paid sick leaves, PE accounting, Premium medical insurance, MacBook Pro 16”
- The Solutions Architect plays a crucial role in leading our Kyiv Software Engineering team, working collaboratively with our VP of Product, Product Manager, and UX/UI Product designer to develop the next generation of our Influencer Marketing Platform.
- You’ll be passionate about the influencer landscape and have an excellent understanding of the use and role of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok) and how best to apply these.
- The role requires a proactive, resourceful multi-tasker who is capable of working with our Engineering Leads to drive architecture and technology across the department, but also be able to nurture and empower the team on their own personal development journey.
- Coach, support, and develop the growth of individuals in the engineering team.
- Drive the software architecture across the department.
- Lead and manage a team whilst remaining hands-on with technology.
- Collaboratively develop and implement engineering standards & processes to aid in the development of high-quality software.
- Participate in client meetings providing engineering feedback.
- Coach the team in improving estimations and agile processes.
- Challenge and develop critical thinking skills within the team.
- Experienced Solutions Architect on a Node.JS/React/AWS stack.
- Experience in working with GraphQL, Postgresql (desired).
- Has leadership experience, ideally with remote teams.
- Has experience taking technical ownership of a specific application, product, or infrastructure.
- Is keen to work with new and emerging technology. Is collaborative by nature, keen to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Experience in applying the best CI/CD practices.
- Has experience solving challenges around scalability, data science, and high-quality user experience, backed by complex business logic.
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture
- A flexible working schedule, remote or A+ office (BC Gulliver)
- 20 days of paid vacation + 100% paid sick leaves
- PE accounting
- Premium medical insurance
- MacBook Pro 16”
- A friendly Scrum team, with a lot of challenges and opportunities each day
- A great opportunity for self-development and a variety of challenging tasks
- A healthy work-life balance