IT recruitment agency MindHunt connects companies and IT professionals
Technical System Analyst
Award-winning AI-based Loan Origination and Management Software for Banks and Non-bank Lenders.
Competitive salary, opportunity to work remotely in any city in Ukraine or in Kharkiv office, bonuses, medical insurance
- Improve computer systems and applications, which requires analysis of all systems currently in use by the business.
- Take part in designing and writing new computer programs and applications.
- Finding data and computer system risks and implementing new programming to address and eliminate these risks.
- Research data and write reports about computer systems, processes, and applications.
- Communicate verbally and in written form with other technical staff, informing them of potential risks and briefing them on newly created computer programs.
- Understand client’s business cases
- Gather, analyze, organize and document requirements within the scope of the contract
- Translate business requirements into technical ones for the development team
- Manage requirements by creating use cases, specifications (including RTM, BRD, SRS, FRS), UML diagrams, wireframes, etc.
- Design UI forms and business process logic
- Present the completed project to the client and gain their acceptance
- Create user training manuals and other instructional guides
- Train the end-users about the product during formal and informal presentations
- Document any change requests from the client
- Explain the approved change requests to the development team
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- 2+ years of experience in system or business analysis;
- Object modeling using UML;
- Collecting requirements
- Implementation of automation processes in the Product development processes
- Designing workflows
- Reengineering/analysis of business processes and decision-making
- Creation of functional specifications
- Good spoken and written English.
- SQL (MSSQL/ORACLE/PostgreSQL);
- HTML, XML
Why is this professional opportunity an excellent career step for you?
- Stable successful Global company
- Long term job
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Bonuses, including performance-based bonuses